TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We’ll do all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience, and that you are completely happy with your order.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, www.eleysporkpies.co.uk (the “Website”). By visiting our website www.eleysporkpies.co.uk or by placing an order, you confirm that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to adhere to them in their entirety. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use this Website.
We may update or vary our terms and conditions from time to time, so please check this page for the latest version whenever you visit. We can also update and vary the terms and conditions by notice on other pages of this Website.
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on our website is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout. Eleys of Ironbridge disclaims all representations and warranties that the content or information on this Website is accurate, complete, up to date.
Placing your order
When you place an order with us (by choosing an item and completing our online checkout process), we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This will detail the products you have ordered. Please note that your completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
From time to time, we may not be able to accept an order for the following reasons:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen goods in stock
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Please double check all spelling as we are not liable if you have misspelled any names or text.
A refund will not be issued. Orders with correct spelling will be resent on receipt of full payment including postage and packing.
You can pay for your goods using your Paypal account or credit/ debit cards via Paypal, you do not have to have a Paypal account to do this.